We have a few more event updates for next week to share:
NDIA Air Armament Symposium in Ft. Walton Beach, FL scheduled for October 8 & 9, has been rescheduled for November 5-6, 2013. POSTPONED.
Government Technology's Langley Air Force Base in Hampton, VA scheduled for October 8, 2013. POSTPONED.
Potomac Forum's Navigating the Federal Financial Management Shared Services Landscape Training Workshop in Washington, DC scheduled for October 8, 2013. POSTPONED.
Global Health Care's 7th National Emergency Management Summit in Atlantic City, NJ scheduled for October 8-9, 2013. CANCELLED.
Government Technology's Ft. Eustis Army Base in Newport News, VA scheduled for October 9, 2013. POSTPONED.
TTC's Cloud Computing and Network Services Symposium in Arlington, VA scheduled for October 8-9, will be held in March 2014. POSTPONED.
Government Technology's US Naval Weapons Station (w/USCG) in Yorktown, VA scheduled for October 10, 2013. POSTPONED.
In Case You Missed From Earlier this Week ~ Events Confirmed to be Proceeding as Scheduled:
NEW UPDATE: We've received word from National Conference Services, Inc. (NCSI) that all events scheduled for the remainder of 2013 will proceed as planned.
- Akamai Edge Conference and Akamai Government Forum scheduled for October 7-11.
- TIA 2013: The Future of the Network scheduled for October 7-10.
- The CyberMaryland Conference scheduled for October 8-9.
- USGIF's 2013 GEOINT Symposium scheduled for October 13-16 (regardless if a resolution happens or not).
- GovExec's NextGov Prime scheduled for October 15-16.
- AUSA's 2013 Annual Meeting & Expo scheduled for October 21-23.
- APMP-NCA Mid-Atlantic Proposal Conference & Expo October 21-22.