I/ITSEC 2012 is an outstanding opportunity to hear directly from DoD senior leaders on the latest Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (AT&L) challenges. Learn from subject matter experts on a variety of AT&L topics and network with Military, Government and Industry acquisition professionals.
As the Defense Acquisition Executive, Mr. Frank Kendall, Under Secretary of Defense, Acquisition, Technology & Logistics, will address DoD Acquisition in terms of balancing the warfighters' requirements with the significant reduction in the budget. Mr. Kendall's opening remarks will be followed by the Service Acquisition Executives (SAEs) from the Army, Navy and Air Force who will address improving the efficiencies and affordability of their respective organizations by implementing Better Buying Power initiatives.
These key Acquisition Leaders will speak to the efficiencies derived from Better Buying Power initiatives and ongoing efforts to reduce acquisition spending. This training workshop will offer an in-depth focus on a variety of relevant acquisition topics designed to further enhance knowledge and improve situational awareness.
Who should attend? Government acquisition personnel,contracting officers, program and project managers, and technology professionals as well as industry acquisition professionals and executives. Acquisition professionals may earn Continuous Learning Points by attending this event. View Registration and Pricing Information >>
- Vice Admiral David Dunaway, USN, Commander, Naval Air Systems Command
- The Honorable Frank Kendall, Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics
- The Honorable Sean Stackley, Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Research, Development & Acquisition)
- The Honorable Heidi Shyu, Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics and Technology)
- Lieutenant General Charles R. Davis, Military Deputy, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Acquisition)
National Training & Simulation Association (NTSA)