The 7th Annual Medicaid Managed Care Summit
2014 will mark the beginning of a new era in health care. With much uncertainty still in the air around health care reform it is important to collaborate with your peers on the issues that government health care faces. While expansion is top of mind for many plans right now, the same issues will arise whether your state is expanding or not. At the 7th Annual Medicaid Managed Care Summit, you will gain important insight on:
- Contracting – What are the best ways to contract with providers and build your network?
- Dual Eligibles –How do we integrate care and create savings at the same time?
- The Churn – How will the churn population be managed?
- Care Coordination – How do you provide patients the care they need in an efficient way?
- Accountable Care Collaborations – Are they the answer to care coordination and cost savings?
- Access to Care – An already serious issue for Medicaid, how will the expansion impact access to care?
- Expansion – What are states and plans seeing as expansion begins?
- Behavioral Health – Integration continues to be a challenge, how will expansion increase these challenges and what can your plan do to fix the problem?
Visit www.worldcongress.com/mmc to view the full agenda.
Expected Number of Attendees150
Relevant Government Agencies
Dept of Health & Human Services, National Institutes of Health