LinkedIn for Government Contractors
If you’re still on the social media sidelines, it is time to get into the game!
Who is on LinkedIn?
ALL Federal agencies;
ALL major government contractors;
ALL the people you need to meet!
Do you need to grow and better manage a network of clients, prospects, partners, media and others in your market?
Do you need to generate qualified leads, do some great marketing and get some PR for your company without breaking the bank?
Rather than spend thousands on lead generation, marketing and PR with minimal results, why not invest a little time learning how to use the biggest and most valuable business network in the universe – LinkedIn!
"Mark Amtower is a "mile wide and a mile deep" with his experience and expertise of "All Things LinkedIn" ...He has transformed from one of the first key LinkedIn adopters 10 years ago to one of the world's leading subject matter experts today in leveraging the capabilities and technologies of LinkedIn -- now the world's most important social media platform for businesses of all sizes and scopes … Mark's seminars on LinkedIn are entertaining, insightful and -- most important -- a key value differentiator for any business in any industry."
Kevin P Young, GovCon marketing expert at Lohfeld Consulting
You must register in advance to attend.
This workshop is updated 4/x a year to stay current with the changes occuring on LinkedIn. Attend the LinkedIn for Government Contractors and you will learn how to
- Design a strategy that fits your business goals
- Create a powerful LinkedIn profile that attracts targeted prospects and encourages people to connect with you
- Drive traffic to your company profile
- Find and connect with those who can help your business grow- prospects, partners, media and more
- Select the groups that will pay major dividends
- Find and develop content to share in those groups
- Get more recommendations and endorsements
- Get on the radar of decision-makers who buy what you sell
- Develop and defend a “subject matter expert” platform
- Create a company profile that attracts the right people
- Start your own group
- Stand out in your market niche
- Q&A and much more!
From the Association of Proposal Management Professionals National Capitol Chapter web site:
"His 2013 presentation before the APMP NCA Chapter, How Proposal and Capture Professionals Can Leverage LinkedIn, was our most popular event of the year."
Speaker and Presenter Information
Mark Amtower is an award winning Govcon consultant whose profile was one of seven chosen in 2009 as the best on LinkedIn.
Amtower has been a LinkedIn member since Feb 11, 2004 (10 years!) and has been writing, speaking and coaching companies regarding Linkedin use since 2008.
He is the author of four books, including Amazon best seller Selling to the Government. He writes a monthly column for WashingtonTechnology.com and is the host Amtower Off Center on Federal News Radio. His radio show was the first in the country to address the concerns of government contractors.
Amtower has coached several leading government contractors (SIs, resellers and manufacturers) on using LinkedIn.
Expected Number of Attendees30
Relevant Government Agencies