Washington Navy Yard Technology Day
The Washington Navy Yard Technology Expo will be held Thursday, March 23, 2017 from 9:30am – 1:00pm.
Industry exhibitors are invited to register for this event and have the opportunity to network with the Washington Navy Yard personnel about the latest advancements to products and services in the marketplace. Both the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) and the Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC) are located at the Navy Yard and will be invited to attend the exposition. CNIC's mission is to support the three F's: Fleet, Fighter, and Family.
During past events we've had a broad group of attendees including:
- IT Specialists from the Military Sealift Command, SPAWAR and NAVSEA
- Network Engineers and Web Developers from the Marine Corps Institute
- System Engineers, Program Managers and Program Analysts from PEO Integrated Warfare Systems and Strategic Systems Program
- IT Manager, Procurement Manager, IA Security Analyst, and Engineers from NAVSEA
- Chief Engineer from the National Security Space Office
- Contract Specialists from SPAWAR
- Chief Officer, IT Training Manager and Security Specialists from NCIS
- and personnel from the CIO’s office.
If you have questions about the logistics of this event ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT please contact the event manager Mike O'Neill at (800) 878-2940 ext. 218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the event manager's cell phone at (443) 253-3797. Prior to the day of the event please direct any questions to your FBC Account representative.
Relevant Government Agencies
Navy & Marine Corps
Thu, Mar 23, 2017, 9:00am - 1:00pm
Complimentary: $ 0.00
The Catering and Conference Center
Washington Navy Yard
Federal Business Council, Inc.
Join the event conversation: