SANS Pen Test Austin 2017
This event qualifies for 36 CPEs
Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, and Exploit Development training is coming to Austin, TX from SANS Institute, the global leader in information security training.
"Hackers" - individuals who enjoy the intellectual challenge of creatively overcoming and circumventing limitations of systems to achieve novel and clever outcomes.
If this sounds like you, you can't afford to miss SANS Pen Test Austin 2017. There will be six-days of nonstop in-depth hands-on ethical hacking, penetration testing, and exploit development training.
Every organization needs skilled people who know how to find vulnerabilities, understand risk, and help prioritize resources based on mitigating potential real-world attacks. That's what SANS Pen Test Austin is all about! If you like to break things, put them back together, find out how they work, and mimic the actions of real-world bad guys, all the while providing real business value to your organization, then this event is exactly what you need
This SANS training event isn't just for penetration testers & red team members; it is for any information security professional who wants to understand the mindset, tools, and techniques used by the ones who intrude where they don't belong.
What's special about SANS Pen Test Austin?
- SANS Training: Learn hands-on skills that you can directly apply the day you get back to your job. Courses are for every level of information security practitioner, from SEC401 (Introductory) to SEC660 (Advanced Pen Test).
- The NetWars Experience (version 4.0): Enjoy three exciting nights of the SANS NetWars Experience, where you can have some fun while building serious InfoSec skills.
- Coin-A-Palooza: Earn up to five additional SANS Pen Test Challenge Coins (each with an integrated cipher challenge) based on your performance in the SANS NetWars Experience!
- SANS CyberCity Missions: Hone your skills as you protect the fictional citizens of CyberCity from the threat of nefarious cyber-attackers insides this real physical model city. You'll see what it looks like to hack a modern city.
- Much more...
I urge you to check out all the great stuff we are offering at this event. It's a truly special SANS training experience, and I hope to see you there!
Courses Available at SANS Pen Test Austin 2017:
NEW! SEC642: Advanced Web App Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, and Exploitation Techniques
SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style
SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling
SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
SEC550: Active Defense, Offensive Countermeasures and Cyber Deception
SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
SEC562: CyberCity Hands-on Kinetic Cyber Range Exercise
SEC617: Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Defenses
SEC660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploit Writing, and Ethical Hacking
Core NetWars Experience - Add-on (FREE with any 4-6 Day SANS Course Registration)
NetWars - CyberCity - Add-on (FREE with any 4-6 Day SANS Course Registration)
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird17" and receive a discount of up to 400 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, February 1, 2017.
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird17" and receive a discount of up to 200 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, February 22, 2017.
- If the order is not paid by the early registration deadline the discount amount will automatically be reduced to the next valid early registration discount amount.
- No refunds available after Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
Speaker and Presenter Information
Instructors Available at SANS Pen Test Austin 2017:
Adrien de Beaupre
Expected Number of Attendees500
Relevant Government Agencies
Air Force, Army, Navy & Marine Corps, Intelligence Agencies, DOD & Military, Office of the President (includes OMB), Dept of Agriculture, Dept of Commerce, Dept of Education, Dept of Energy, Dept of Health & Human Services, Dept of Homeland Security, Dept of Housing & Urban Development, Dept of the Interior, Dept of Justice, Dept of Labor, Dept of State, Dept of Transportation, Dept of Treasury, Dept of Veterans Affairs, EPA, GSA, USPS, SSA, NASA, Other Federal Agencies, Legislative Agencies (GAO, GPO, LOC, etc.), Judicial Branch Agencies, State Government, County Government, City Government, Municipal Government, CIA, FEMA, Office of Personnel Management, Coast Guard, National Institutes of Health, Census Bureau, National Guard Association, EEOC, Federal Government
This event has no exhibitor/sponsor opportunities
Mon, Mar 27 - Sat, Apr 1, 2017
|SEC550: Active Defense, Offensive Countermeasures:||$5130.00|
|SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style:||$5910.00|
|SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits and IH:||$5910.00|
|SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Ha:||$5910.00|
|SEC560: Network Penetration Testing & Ethical Hack:||$5910.00|
|SEC562: CyberCity Hands-on Kinetic Cyber Range:||$5910.00|
|SEC617: Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Test:||$5910.00|
|SEC642: Advanced Web App Penetration Testing, Ethi:||$5910.00|
|SEC660: Advanced Penetration Testing:||$5910.00|
Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol
701 East 11th Street
Austin, TX 78701
Join the event conversation: