Annual Review: Hot Issues in Federal Contracting
This event qualifies for 8 CLPs
A One-Day Event Dedicated to the Major Developments in Federal Contracting!
Only Offered Once a Year!
New Topics and Location This Year!
As one of our most popular events, Annual Review: Hot Issues in Federal Contracting provides everything you need to stay current in the ever-changing field of government contracts.
Use this day-long event as a refresher on the developments in contracting over the past year and as an opportunity to network with others. Gain a solid understanding of recent events and changes in the contracting world, featuring guest speakers from the federal contracting industry and select government agencies.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- New afternoon breakout sessions on specific subject matters
- New speakers, more discussions
- New Maryland location at the MGM National Harbor hotel
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Fearless Forecasts for 2017
- Government Keynote
- State of the Federal Market
- Bid Protests
- Compliance Issues
- FAR Updates and New Legislation
- GSA and VA Schedule Updates
- Small Business Matters
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Contract Managers and Administrators
- Government Procurement Professionals and Ordering Officers
- Corporate and Private Counsel
- Executives of Large and Small Businesses
- Breakfast and lunch
- Light refreshments
- Course materials
Speaker and Presenter Information
We are happy to announce that some of our guest speakers will include:
Professional Services Council
Anthony Bell and Michael Smith
Department of Homeland Security
More to come!
Expected Number of Attendees50
Relevant Government Agencies
Dept of Homeland Security, Dept of Labor, State & Local Government