Growing Trends and How to Accelerate Mission Impact in 2023

This event qualifies for 1 CPEs

Government efforts to modernize saw substantial advancements in 2022: An overwhelming 91% of federal IT workers report their agencies have gained ground on digital modernization efforts in the past year, according to a recent survey of federal employees conducted by Wakefield Research on behalf of ICF. But while optimistic, these employees say their work is far from done. Just 30% have achieved continuous improvement in their modernization journey, leaving 70% still working to meet their goals. Join us as government and industry leaders discuss 2022 learnings, growing modernization trends, and what agencies need to know to accelerate mission impact in 2023.

Speaker and Presenter Information

Ann Dunkin
Chief Information Officer, U.S Department of Energy, Digital Transformation Leader (Pending Agency Approval)


Andre Mendes
Chief Information Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer, Office of the Secretary, U.S Department of Commerce


Gregg "Skip" Bailey
Deputy Chief Information Officer, U.S Bureau of the Census, U.S Department of Commerce (Pending Agency Approval)


Tina Donbeck
Chief Information Officer, Management and Administration Department, Office of the President and Chief Executive Officer, U.S International Development Finance Coporation

Relevant Government Agencies

Air Force, Army, Navy & Marine Corps, Intelligence Agencies, DOD & Military, Office of the President (includes OMB), Dept of Agriculture, Dept of Commerce, Dept of Education, Dept of Energy, Dept of Health & Human Services, Dept of Homeland Security, Dept of Housing & Urban Development, Dept of the Interior, Dept of Justice, Dept of Labor, Dept of State, Dept of Transportation, Dept of Treasury, Dept of Veterans Affairs, EPA, GSA, USPS, SSA, NASA, Other Federal Agencies, Legislative Agencies (GAO, GPO, LOC, etc.), Judicial Branch Agencies, State Government, County Government, City Government, Municipal Government, CIA, FEMA, Office of Personnel Management, Coast Guard, National Institutes of Health, FAA, Census Bureau, USAID, National Guard Association, EEOC, Federal Government, State & Local Government, FDA, Foreign Governments/Agencies, NSA, FCC

Event Type

This event has no exhibitor/sponsor opportunities

Thu, Jan 19, 2023, 1:30pm - 2:30pm ET

Complimentary:    $ 0.00

Click here to visit event website


Contact Event Organizer

Join the event conversation:

Return to search results