GovEvents Terms of Service
By using the GovEvents website, you agree:
• You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam).
• You will not copy content or images from GovEvents for use on any other website, promotional material, or other use, written or electronic, without prior permission. Content and images copied from the GovEvents site may be subject to a penalty of up to $150,000 per occurrence.
• You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access GovEvents, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
• You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
• You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
• You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
• You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
• You will not use GovEvents to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
We can remove any content you post on GovEvents if we believe that it violates this Statement.
We do not guarantee that GovEvents will always be free.
In submitting information on an event or events you manage or provide services for, you agree to the following:
• You understand that the Web site is available for your commercial use only.
• You agree to provide information only on the events you manage or provide services for if you are not the manager.
• You agree not to provide intentionally false or misleading information on your event(s) or on those of other organizations.
• You agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
• You agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of Members from the Web site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
• You agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Web site or for any other purpose.
• You agree that you may not use the Web site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Web site.
Content on GovEvents
You agree that GovEvents has final approval on the content you provide and may edit, change, add to, delete or otherwise alter the information you submit.
Under no circumstances will GOVEVENTS be responsible for any loss, damage or liability, resulting from anyone's use of the Web site or the Service, any Content posted on the Web site or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Web site, whether online or offline.
Limitations of Liability
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT WILL GOVEVENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING ALSO LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE, EVEN IF GovEvents HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, GovEvents' LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO GOVEVENTS DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.