Summer Outreach Seminar and Matchmaker
Summer Outreach: Seminar and Matchmaker - Outreach provides business development opportunities for vendors in a setting where they can get personal attention in successfully marketing their products, services and supplies to Defense and Civilian procurement representatives, primes, and acquisition personnel.
Among the skills you will acquire at this event:
- You will understand how recent events are effecting government procurements and how you can adjust your strategies accordingly.
- You will understand what is meant by Brand Name or Equal (BNoE) and how to use it.
- You will understand what is meant by LPTA: Lowest Price Technically Acceptable and how to use it.
- You will be able to find your Target Agencies: the ones who are planning to buy the product / service that you are selling.
- You will be able to find your Target Contact: The person(s) who are involved in the requisitioning and purchase of your product / service.
- You will know what an AWAC, GWAC, GSA Schedule, IDIQ, BPA are and how they apply to your sale.
- You will know how to make best use of The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization.
- You will know how to succeed at every event you attend.
Who should participate?
Small businesses: (8 (a)'s, Small and Disadvantaged Businesses, Small and Woman Owned Businesses, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses, Native American Owned Businesses, Veteran Owned, HUBZones), Prime Contractors, Subcontractors, Consultants, System Integrators, VARs, etc..... Anyone who wants to do business with the Government, or increase the business that they are already doing.
If you have a question about the appropriateness of your product or service, call Vaune at 410.535.3861.
Speaker and Presenter Information
Tom Johnson, Set-Aside Alert: "Current Trends In Federal Spending, And How to Make Them Work For You" Darryl D. Rekemeyer, Current: DARAND Associates; Former: Director of Ft Detrick Business Development Office: "Federal Sales in the Current Fiscal Environment" More Speakers and MatchMakers being added daily.
Expected Number of Attendees150
Relevant Government Agencies
Air Force, Army, Navy & Marine Corps, Intelligence Agencies, DOD & Military, Office of the President (includes OMB), Dept of Agriculture, Dept of Commerce, Dept of Education, Dept of Energy, Dept of Health & Human Services, Dept of Homeland Security, Dept of Housing & Urban Development, Dept of the Interior, Dept of Justice, Dept of Labor, Dept of State, Dept of Transportation, Dept of Treasury, Dept of Veterans Affairs, EPA, GSA, USPS, SSA, NASA, Other Federal Agencies, Legislative Agencies (GAO, GPO, LOC, etc.), Judicial Branch Agencies, State Government, County Government, City Government, Municipal Government, CIA, FEMA, Office of Personnel Management, Coast Guard, National Institutes of Health, FAA, Census Bureau, USAID, National Guard Association, EEOC