Sea-Air-Space is now the largest maritime exposition in the U.S. and continues as an invaluable extension of the Navy League’s mission of maritime policy education and sea service support. The Sea-Air-Space Exposition will continue to support the mission of the Navy League and lead the way as “THE” Exposition to attend each year to display the most current information and technology relevant to maritime policy.
What are the benefits of attending the Sea-Air-Space Exposition?
If the product is intended to enhance and advance the quality of America’s Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard or U.S.-flag Merchant Marine, then it is on display at the Navy League’s Sea-Air-Space Exposition!
Benefits to Attendees:
- Over 275 exciting and interactive exhibits showcasing the latest in maritime, defense and energy technology.
- Educational seminars and sessions at both the strategic and tactical levels and geared towards all of the Sea Services.
- Dynamic luncheon and banquet keynote speakers are provided an open forum to fully disclose up-to-the-minute information and paint a realistic picture of the future.
- Numerous networking opportunities with other leading professionals within the industry as well as key military personnel.
Perhaps the most important benefit is the feeling you get when you give back to the community. All of the proceeds generated through the Sea-Air-Space Exposition are used by the Navy League in support of the U.S. Sea Services. These proceeds help fund:
- Youth and scholarship programs
- Recognition and awards programs for the men and women of our Sea Services
- Community outreach programs
- Congressional education efforts
- Overseas support for the men and women in service
- Adopt a ship or base programs
- Ship christenings and commissioning
- Ship visits
- Countless other programs created and supported by the Navy League, its 240 councils and over 50,000 members.
Who can attend the Sea-Air-Space Exposition?
The Sea-Air-Space Exposition is free and open to the following qualified attendees:
- Active duty, reserve and retired U.S. Military
- U.S. federal, state and local government employees
- Members of Congress and their staff
- Representatives of foreign embassies
- Representatives of exhibiting companies
- Navy League members
- Invited guests of the Navy League
The Sea-Air-Space Exposition is not open to the public. All attendees must be 18 years of age or older.
Expected Number of Attendees12000
Relevant Government Agencies
Air Force, Army, Navy & Marine Corps, DOD & Military, Dept of Homeland Security, Dept of Transportation, State Government, County Government, City Government, Municipal Government, Coast Guard
Mon-Wed, Apr 3-5, 2017
Mon-Wed, Apr 3-5, 2017
|U.S. Military and Government:||$0.00|
Gaylord National Convention Center
201 Waterfront St.
National Harbor, MD 20745
The Navy League of the United States
Join the event conversation: