Modernize Cloud & Cyber Posture with Secure Multicloud-as-a-Service

This event qualifies for 1 CPEs

Agencies at all levels are under pressure to evolve their cybersecurity posture from a passive to a more active strategy. To accomplish that, they must modernize from static, on-prem, physical IT to a multicloud strategy - taking advantage of the power that public and private cloud can provide.


However, multicloud modernization comes with complexities - from budgets to workforce to security requirements. For example, while cloud vendors secure 15% of the cloud infrastructure perimeter (physical layer), it is the remaining 85% of security "in the cloud" including critical data, applications, and workloads that remain the biggest challenge for agencies. So how can agencies simplify the complexities of multicloud modernization?


Join Rackspace and Carahsoft on May 6 for a webinar, where cloud and security experts will discuss how Secure Multicloud-as-a-Service (MCaaS) solutions provide the necessary tools to comprehensively address cloud security across multiple technologies and help agencies craft the right strategy to support the mission. You will discover how these solutions enable agencies to:

  • Shorten the path to multicloud and ensure success across multiple platforms and systems
  • Increase productivity while reducing overall Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
  • Design for multicloud security and compliance from the outset
  • Reduce the stress and burden of monitoring and managing security
  • Empower internal teams with the expertise to optimize the benefits of cloud and entrust cloud operations and security to the experts
  • Leverage automation and software-based analytics tools to enhance cyber posture

Relevant Government Agencies

Other Federal Agencies, Federal Government, State & Local Government

Event Type

This event has no exhibitor/sponsor opportunities

Thu, May 6, 2021, 1:00pm - 2:00pm ET

Complimentary:    $ 0.00

Click here to visit event website

Event Sponsors

Rackspace Technology

Rackspace Technology Government Team at Carahsoft

Contact Event Organizer

Return to search results