We're proud to announce the addition of a new feature here on GovEvents - The Member Resource Center. This area of the site was designed to give our government and military audience access to lists of vendors they may need in their event planning and attendance as well as in their day-to-day business. With this launch we are inviting our vendor members to populate the resource center which we will promote to our 50,000 members.[Tweet "New feature on GovEvents--The Member Resource Center."]
Event-related categories on the center include:
- Attendee Registration Discounts - a consolidated list of events currently offering discounted registration.
- Conference & Expo Venues - details on locations that serve as event venues including room capacity and other key location details.
- Event Planning & Logistics - professional event planning companies and professionals
- Hotels & Meeting Venues - details on room size, amenities, and more
- Promotional Products - vendors who provide branded merchandise
- Targeted Email Lists - lists available for purchase for marketing efforts
The Member Resource Center also serves our site users beyond just event-related information. With a large number of government IT buyers as well as industry executives logging on, we wanted to offer consolidated business resources including:
- GovCon Resources - organizations, websites, and services designed to help companies break into and navigate the government contracting market.
- Technology Companies - companies providing technology products and services to the government.
- Value-Added Resellers - companies currently working in the government space to provide technology solutions.
If you are interested in getting your offerings added to the Resource Center, please check out the benefits and options here! This is a great opportunity for companies to get more exposure to the unique niche audience that uses GovEvents.[Tweet "Get more exposure to the unique GovEvents audience via the Member Resource Center"]